These are highly competitive teams playing against the very best that other organizations have to offer. Selection to the team does not automatically mean equal playing time. Playing time will be earned through hard work and dedication to the team.
Empire Travel Teams
Asheville Empire Lacrosse will run a Middle School (7th and 8th Grades) Travel Team for the Fall 2019 Season.
- Middle School Team
- Entering 7th and 8th Grade
- Played more than 1 year of competitive lacrosse
- Must be registered to tryout (if applicable)
- Must be a current member of US Lacrosse
For questions regarding Fall Travel contact Sean Humphreys email@example.com.
FALL TRAVEL DETAILS
Empire’s Travel Teams will compete in three tournaments this Fall.
- COST: $675.00 per player
- Payment options available
- Travel costs include coaches stipends, practice field rental, administrative costs, tournament entry fees, insurance and team t-shirt.
- October 26-27, 2019 – Charlotte Fall Classic – Matthews, NC
- November 9-10, 2019 – Carolina Fall Classic – Spartanburg, SC
- November 16-17, 2019 – Triad Pumpkin Classic – Bermuda Run, NC
- A tryout date will be announced if enrollment exceeds number of roster spots allocated.
FALL TRAVEL PRACTICES:
- Location: Fletcher Park
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Additional practices may be required, but will be communicated to players and parents at a later date.