These are highly competitive teams playing against the very best that other organizations have to offer. Selection to the team does not automatically mean equal playing time. Playing time will be earned through hard work and dedication to the team.
Empire Travel Teams
Asheville Empire Lacrosse will offer Boys and Girls Travel Teams for the Fall 2021 Season.
- Must register for FREE Tryout. Registration is now open!!
- Girls HS Only
- Boys 10U through HS
- Played more than 1 year of competitive lacrosse
- Must be a current member of US Lacrosse
For questions regarding Fall Travel contact Sean Humphreys firstname.lastname@example.org.
FALL TRAVEL DETAILS
Empire’s Boys and Girls Travel Teams will compete in the following events:
- COST: $550
- Payment options available
- Travel costs include coaches stipends, practice field rental, administrative costs, tournament entry fees, insurance.
- Oct 30-31 – Charlotte Fall Classic – Matthews, NC
- Nov 6-7 – Lake Norman Classic – Lake Norman, NC
- Nov 20-21 – Triad Pumpkin Classic – Bermuda Run, NC
BOYS TRYOUT DATE:
- No Tryouts
- COST: $525
- Payment Plan options available
- Travel costs include coaches stipends, practice field rental, administrative costs, tournament entry fees, insurance and NEW GIRLS’ UNIFORMS
- Nov 6-7 – Lake Norman Classic, Lake Norman, NC
- Nov 13-14 – Carolina Lax Festival, Greenville, SC
- No Tryouts
FALL TRAVEL PRACTICES:
- Location: Fletcher Park
- First Practice: October 6th
- Boys-Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Girls-Wednesdays 5:30pm – 7:30pm and Sundays 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Starting October 27th ALL TEAMS will move to Wicked Fields 95 Old Shoals Rd Arden, NC
- Additional practices may be required, but will be communicated to players and parents at a later date.