2020 FALL DATES AND TIMES
- Sunday Afternoons 1-4pm
- Boys and Girls Ages 7-14
- Bill Moore Community Park (Fletcher Park)
- SEPTEMBER 13th thru October 11th
- COST: $125 includes reversible practice jersey
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 20th 2020.
Getting its start in the Fall of 2013 with some 20 players, Empire’s Fall Ball Clinics have grown to over 110 participants and in 2020, we are brining the girls back into the fold!! This is our traditional Fall Ball program and recommended for players at the beginner level.
IN FALL 2020, we will have SEPARATE clinics for BOYS and GIRLS players.
- Beginners are able to learn the game from the ground up. They will learn all the fundamentals of lacrosse from the inventors of the game, the basic principles of the game including throwing, catching, scooping and scoring. They will start to learn the meaning behind the saying “play with intention”.
- Our experienced coaches comprised of former College Players, HS and College Coaches will provide high quality instruction in a low pressure environment designed to create a love of the game. Fun and upbeat drills are our focus as we lay the groundwork for the future of lacrosse
- Mini games and competitions will also be included for both boys and girls.
- Limited equipment for both boys and girls will be available for loan and/or sale on site.