Welcome to Empire Lacrosse
Asheville Empire Lacrosse is a non-profit organization whose primary commitment is teaching the game of lacrosse to area youth, while also instilling a respect for the game, their teammates and coaches, and ultimately themselves. We offer recreation teams for boys ages 7 through 18. All of our coaches are US Lacrosse certified, and players of all skill levels are taught the fundamentals and strategies required to develop into a complete player.
Fall Registration is now open for 2019. Programs include:
- Fall Clinics for Beginners and Experienced Players
- Sunday afternoons at Bill Moore Park (Fletcher Park)
- September 29th through November 3rd
- Fall Travel Teams for the Following Age Groups
- 7th and 8th Grade (Graduation Year 2025/2024)
Please click on the link below for the US Lacrosse Age Verification Guideline which will help you choose the right age group for your son. Empire will use this chart for our Winter Box, Spring Rec and Summer Travel seasons.
Please click on the links below to review. Parents and players will electronically acknowledge and agree to adhere to these policies during the registration process online.
Head injury, including concussion, continues to be a concern in all youth sports, and as such, US Lacrosse has developed guidelines and protocols using input from national experts on concussion and head injury. These guidelines assist lacrosse organizations such as ours, in the development of a concussion management plan. The guidelines are based on national and international concussion research and consensus statements, and endorsed by US Lacrosse’s Sports Science and Safety Committee.
We encourage all our parents and players to learn more about head injuries, especially concussions. The US Lacrosse guidelines may be accessed online at uslacrosse.org/concussionawareness.
More Helpful Links:
- Code of Conduct 2018
- 24-Hour Communication Policy
- US Lacrosse Age Verification Chart
- US Lacrosse Equipment Fit Guide
- Heads Up Concussion Info Sheet
- Concussion Recognition and Conditioning
- Field Diagram
- Understanding Lacrosse
- Become a Better Lacrosse Player
- Girls Lacrosse in Asheville – EDGE
- US Lacrosse Login
- EMPIRE SPONSORSHIP APPEAL