Spring Recreation Lacrosse is designed to provide the entry level lacrosse player the opportunity to learn and experience the game in a fun and low pressure environment. If you have played before but are unable to commit to the Select schedule, than this is the place for you too. At the Rec level, the game will be played on short fields with small goals and no goalies. With this format, players are given plenty of opportunity to be involved in the play allowing them more touches of the ball to help with repetition and development of their own game. Experienced and volunteer coaches on hand will provide instruction and positive reinforcement to ensure success as they become familiar with the sport.
- Sundays – April 18th through May 16th from 1-4pm
- Boys and Girls ages 6 through 14
- Buncombe County Sports Park Field #9
- $185 includes reversible practice jersey
- Limited equipment available for loan
For any questions, please contact Sean Humphreys – firstname.lastname@example.org